Dynatrac Free-Spin Kits for Ford Trucks:
No matter how you use your truck, the engineers at Dynatrac understand that the measure by which all parts are judged is strength and performance. From light duty to extreme use, your vehicle should be built for reliability and endurance under any conditions. And all too often, the original equipment falls short.
As an industry leader, Dynatrac has taken up the challenge of building the better truck. Designed specifically to remove a weak link in popular Ford Super Duty, Dynatrac’s Free-Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Kits replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength, improved fuel economy, and smooth performance. The complete kit includes inexpensive, serviceable Timken bearings, cromoly spindles, cast nodular wheel hubs, Warn Premium manual locking hubs, and massive 1.50” diameter, 35-spline outer axle shafts. All made in the USA.
- Increases reliability
- Lower cost of ownership – Wheel bearings and seals are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions.
- Dramatic increase in axle strength and reliability with 35-spline 1.50” shafts.
- Simple, bolt on installation. No machining or welding.
- Maintains stock brakes and ABS sensors.
Ford Truck Fitment Guide:
- 2015-2018 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty 4wd Trucks with 8×170 bolt pattern