The Pure Performance heavy duty adjustable track bar is the ultimate track bar upgrade for Super Duty owner’s looking to rid themselves of the problematic OEM track bar. The new heavy duty track bar helps correct the lower ball joint angles at the axle induced by most aftermarket lift kits. The Pure Performance heavy duty track bar provides the ultimate in off-road ability and tightness. The Pure Performance Super Duty track bar also has a quick adjuster built right in so it can be adjusted right in the vehicle for precise centering of the axle.
- Heavy duty adjustable track bar.
- Provides for tighter handling and crisper steering feel.
- Perfect for 0″ to 4.5″ of lift with no track bar drop bracket.
- Will also work on trucks with 6″ to 8″ of lift that have drop brackets.
- Great upgrade for those adding coil spring spacers that need to re-center their axle.
- Can be adjusted right in the vehicle.
- (1) Heavy duty quick adjustable track bar made from 1.625″ solid alloy steel.
- *Recommended for lift heights from 0″ to 4.5″ of lift with no track bar drop bracket or trucks with 6″ to 8″ of lift with a drop bracket
- **Perfect upgrade for those of you who are adding spring spacers to your existing lift and want to center the axle.